Last week I posted about Days 8 through 14 of my 25 Days of Giving Thanks leading up to Christmas. Today I’m covering days 15 to 21. You’ll remember from my post on December 1st about 25 days of giving thanks, a list I had made of things that I’m thankful for and I want to elaborate on each item.
15. My destiny – We make our own destiny. I am thankful for being given the chance to try new things and find my destiny.
16. Freedom – We should always give thanks for our freedom. Our freedom to choose and our freedom to make decisions. Our freedom to live the lives we want and deserve.
17. My voice – Part of our freedom is being able to express our opinions. We use our voice to create relationships with others. We use our voice to sing. I hope my voice will help others someday when I write my book! 🙂
18. My fear – I know this one might seem weird, my I am thankful for my fears. Without our fear we would never stretch to the next level.
19. Creativity – I love all creativity. Not only am I thankful for my creativity, but I love seeing it all around me. It inspires me.
20. Strength – I’m not talking physical strength but I’m referring to mental strength. I’m grateful that I’ve been given the strength to do what often needs to be done and to make tough decisions.
21. My job – I know this one may seem simple, but I am thankful for my many jobs. Some may say that even being a wife can be a job. 🙂 Yes, I’m even thankful for that job, too.
I hope part of this list will inspire your giving thanks list! Share it with me in the comment section below. Don’t forget to sign up now to receive our customizable grocery shopping list and cut your shopping time in half!