It’s all about incorporating health routines to fit your needs, as well as watching what you eat, and getting the proper rest. When you have a healthy home, you also have a happy life. These 6 health routines people struggle with the most have a major effect on their overall health and happiness.
We’ve finally made it to our last tips #25-30 of the 30 Day Self-Improvement Tips! One of the things I still struggle with most is getting enough rest. I find myself doing too much with work, and not getting enough sleep. So trying to fit 15 minute naps in my daily routine can be really refreshing. See which tips can help you improve your health below, and make it a daily habit!
6 Health Routines People Struggle With the Most
25. Learn the Power of No – Learn how to say no; while difficult at first, it gets easier with time. Saying no frees you up to do what is necessary for a healthy, productive life.
26. Incorporate Health Routines – Never forget the importance of health routines. Keeping fit is your responsibility and it doesn’t have to be sixty hours of cardio or 100 pounds of weightlifting. A simple power walk will suffice, but do it daily and stick to it.
27. Pay Attention to What You Eat – You only have one body. How you feed it is up to you. A happy body needs the proper nutrients for brain power and health. Avoid foods that only drag the body down. When you eat right, you feel great.
28. Pay Attention to How You Eat – It’s just as important to pay attention to how you eat as it is to what you eat. Take your time, slow down and eat sitting down. Try not to talk while eating. Take a few minutes to digest after eating. While it is the practice of today’s society to “do lunch,” it’s important to breathe right and eat right for proper digestion.
29. Take a Time Out – Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths a few times a day, even if you have to go out to your car or take a bathroom break. A few minutes of deep breathing and relaxation can reset your mindset for the rest of the day.
30. Get the Proper Rest – Lack of sleep can make you feel bad and have negative thoughts. If you’re not getting enough sleep at night consider taking a power nap during the day. Even 15 minutes can reset your mood, creativity and your focus. Set your alarm for 15 minutes and watch how much more energized you will feel afterward.
Drink a glass of water before bedtime to hydrate your body and help it flush toxins. Drink another glass first thing in the morning before eating or drinking anything else to help kick start your organs.
I hope you continue to use these tips on a daily basis to be the best you can be. By following these tips, you are well on your way to a more balanced, focused, energized happy life. When you feel balanced, you’ll feel better about yourself and everything else around you, which makes you happy!
Thanks for joining me on this series. I’d love to hear your experience with how you’ve used these daily tips into your life in the comment section below. Has it changed or improved any of your habits?
Continue on for more 30 Day Self-Improvement Tips
- Tips 1-6 Creating New Habits
- Tips 7-12 A Positive Mindset Can Be Powerful
- Tips 13-18 Time is of the Essence
- Tips 19-24 6 Ways to Get Things Done Right Away
Check out the entire 30 Day Self-Improvement Tips List!
Disclaimer: I offer no guarantee these are good tips but maybe something in this list will spark inspiration for your own self-improvement.