Once in awhile, we’d like to wine and dine ourselves. Preparing this balsamic chicken recipe with roasted vegetables was an exceptional choice.
Balsamic Chicken Recipe
The chicken breast was braised in balsamic vinegar and savory spices. Roasted vegetables are a favorite side dish of our family. Roasting the vegetables along with the chicken is a great choice. It makes for an easy clean up and allows a little more extra time to work on important relationships.
- 3-Chicken breasts
- 3- gloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp-thyme
- 1 tsp-basil
- 1 tsp-oregano
- 1 tsp-rosemary
- 2/3 cup- of balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup- of tomato juice (we pureed a tomato with a little bit of chicken stalk)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp- olive oil
- Put the olive oil in the pan and use high heat to brown the chicken seasoned with salt & pepper along with the minced garlic.
- This should take about 2 minutes per side of chicken.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and let it simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of side.
© 2021 Copyright Living5x5
I suggest you make a couple extra servings of this recipe and save the leftovers for later in the week. It’s a great way to get the most out of your balsamic chicken recipe!
What is your favorite weekday quick dinner? I am always looking for great ideas!