Recently in my Facebook group, I shared the behind-the-scenes actions I take in my business.
One thing that has come up repeatedly…
If you want to start making money with your blog, website, your online business, you have to have a list of email subscribers.
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Please read my disclosure policy here.
There is ONE TOOL that has allowed me to grow my email list to where it is today.
Having a Lead Magnet (or “freebie”) is a game-changer.
Having a Lead Magnet has allowed me to grow from 0 on my email list to over 15,000 in just 3 years.
And in full disclosure…
- this is mostly WITHOUT Facebook ads. I’m just now starting to tinker more seriously with paid advertising.
- over half this list is engaging on a regular basis with my emails (meaning they open and click)
- and I was able to start warm conversations with more than 150 leads (with help from my team now – but it used to be just me)
If the money is in the list, it means the faster you can grow your list, the faster you’ll grow your income.
You can create a morning routine that will help set the tone for your day, grab a FREE checklist to get started on creating a Productive and Successful morning routine!!
And grow your reach, your audience, and of course, the traffic to your blog, etc.
In other words, growing a list is important and growing it faster will help you get your blog and your business of the ground faster as well.
One of the best things you can do to grow your list faster is to offer them an “ethical bribe”.
These are often short reports, templates, printables, spreadsheets, or videos that business owners and bloggers offer for free when you sign up. You see them all the time and for good reason. They work like a charm.
And they are very easy to use.
- You need to decide what you want to give your readers in exchange for their email
- Put that in your opt-in page and mention it in your opt-in form on your site
- Last but not least, deliver it to your subscribers
If you give an overwhelming YES when I ask the question “Who still needs to create a Lead Magnet?”, then today is the day to get started!
Interested in more ways to balance your life and your business? Join my FREE Facebook Group – Time Money & Happiness Matters!