These are the policies of Happiness Matters. By using this website, you agree to these policies. Happiness Matters blog is based on the opinions of Jennifer Dunham.
Before you use any text, images, data, or other materials on this Site, please carefully read the terms and conditions of this license agreement. By using any of these materials, you are consenting to be bound by this agreement.
This Site is provided by JLynnConsulting, Inc. (DBA Happiness Matters) and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries for your and others’ personal enjoyment, subject to the terms and conditions of use. In using the Site, you are consenting agreement to these terms and conditions of use. Happiness Matters may change these Terms periodically without actual notice to you. Such changes will appear on the Site. In using this site after posted changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether you have reviewed them or not. If you do not accept all of the terms of this agreement, you are not authorized to use any materials on this site.
All materials on this Web site and all materials contained herein are the property of Happiness Matters. The only exceptions are copyrighted images and other materials owned by others, which are so indicated. This agreement gives you no ownership rights to any materials on this site.
This site and all materials on it are protected under United States copyright laws, which give creators of original works of authorship the exclusive right to use their works for a limited period of time. With certain exceptions, copyrighted materials may not be used or copied without the express written consent of the copyright holder (Happiness Matters). This agreement describes the uses which you are permitted to make of the materials on this site.
License to Use
Any commercial use of the materials on this site is strictly prohibited. You may not sell, redistribute, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer these materials, copy them for other than approved uses (see “License to Use” above), publish them on other Web sites, in other media, or for personal gain, or remove any copyright or trademark notice, without Happiness Matters express written permission.
All materials on this site are made available to you as-is. Happiness Matters makes no warranty, express or implied, as to these materials, their title, accuracy, non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose, or the performance or results you may obtain from their use.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Happiness Matters be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site. If you are dissatisfied with any materials on this site or these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using or visiting this site.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites, some of which may be affiliate links. These links do not mean that Happiness Matters necessarily endorses these sites, nor is Happiness Matters responsible for their contents or use.
Any suggestions, creative ideas, inventions. or other materials which you submit to this site shall become the property of Happiness Matters. Happiness Matters may disclose or use any such submissions for any purpose without your consent or compensation therefore.
By using the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as requested. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, Happiness Matters reserves the right to terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
Prohibited actions on the Site include, but are not limited to uploading, posting, publishing, emailing, reproducing, distributing, or otherwise transmitting any content that may be viewed as:
- Unlawful Infringement on the intellection property rights of others
- Invasive of privacy
- Harmful, defamatory, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortious, vulgar, obscene
- Libelous, deceptive, or fraudulent
- Containing explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts
- Commercial in nature, including product descriptions or business URLs that could be viewed as an attempt to solicit business
- Content cannot victimize, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
By using the Site, you agree:
- Not to post prohibited material
- Not to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service
- Not to impersonate, stalk, or harm another, or act in any manner that may negatively affect other Visitors and Authorized Customers.
- Not to knowingly give out another’s private information
- Not to upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise transmit any content containing software viruses
- Not to violate anyone’s rights in copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property, and to abide by state and federal regulations and laws;
- To assume responsibility for all material you post and to defend and indemnify Happiness Matters from any claims that may arise from the posting
Questions and Requests for Permission to Use
Any questions regarding the terms of this agreement or requests for permission to use materials on this site for any commercial or personal purpose should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org