One would usually think of making quesadillas on the stove, but when you’re running out the door with little time, this recipe makes sense with using the microwave. It’s super quick and easy and one of my favorite go-to’s.
All you need is 3 simple ingredients, tortilla’s, cheese, and pre-cooked chicken breast. You can also choose your favorite salsa to go with this.
Try it for yourself, and let me know what you think.
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 cup pre-cooked packaged chicken breasts (diced or shredded)
- Sprinkle tortilla evenly with 3/4 cup cheese.
- Spread diced chicken breast.
- Microwave 1 quesadilla, covered with a paper towel, on a microwave-safe plate at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Repeat procedure with remaining quesadilla.
- Cut each into 8 wedges; serve with your choice of salsa!