I found this Raspberry Brownie Dessert recipe in Taste of Home’s Fast Fixes with Mixes cookbook. It is my recipe of the week, which was a very easy dessert to make and only calls for 4 ingredients (6 ingredients if you count the brownie mix ingredients). The cool-time of the brownies is really the only time factor you have to consider, but otherwise, the prep time is less than 20 minutes tops.
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13x9 pan size)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 package (3.3 oz) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 can (21 oz) raspberry pie filling
- Prepare and bake the brownies according to the package directions. Let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup cream and pudding mix; stir for 2 minutes or until very thick. In a small mixing bowl, beat remaining cream until stiff peaks form; fold into pudding. Carefully spread over brownies; top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting.
I couldn’t find white chocolate pudding so I substituted French Vanilla. And I couldn’t find raspberry pie filling so I used strawberry pie filling. I think it would have tasted better with the white chocolate pudding, but it was still good.
Are you a big fan of raspberry brownies? Share with me your recipes in the comment section below. On your way out, don’t forget to GRAB my FREE Manifesto Guide for everyday inspiration.