Who doesn’t love a Yummy tri-tip dinner? This warm weather has got us grilling more often, and spending more time outside as a family. It’s also another one of our favorites (we have many) because we so look forward to a leftover tri-tip sandwich, too. Since 4th of July is right around the corner, a little bbq tri-tip serves as the perfect dish, along with many others. Yippee! I love BBQ weather, don’t you?
Let’s get the grill ready!
- 1 16oz. Tri-Tip (or any of your choice depending on how many servings you'd like to make)
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbs Kosher salt
- 1/2 tbs Black pepper
- 1/2 tbs Thyme
- 1/2 tbs Rosemary
- 1/2 tbs Oregano
- 1/2 tbs Garlic Powder
- Place tri-tip in a bowl with Worcestershire sauce and these ingredients: kosher salt, black pepper, thyme, rosemary, oregano, and garlic.
- Cook at a medium heat on the grill or 425 degrees in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Slice and serve with your favorite sides.
© 2021 Copyright Living5x5