Need to stir up a quick dinner? I can never get tired of this easy chicken enchiladas recipe! It’s super filling, and think about how much leftovers there can be, too. When it comes to a dish like this, I love to make an extra batch and freeze it for another time. Think about saving time when cooking, as you already have it made, and ready to pop in the oven.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese and salsa. Cook, stirring until melted and well blended. Stir in chicken and pinto beans. Fill tortillas with the mixture, roll and place into the prepared baking dish. Spread cheese over the top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through. Garnish with your favorite toppings such as lettuce and tomatoes, or sour cream.
© 2020 Copyright Living5x5
Recipe Courtesy of allrecipes.com.